Saturday, September 3, 2011

Help for a Fellow Crafter

As you all know, I am a newbie to the Cougar and to the Black Cat Message Boards. The folks on those boards -- both US and UK -- are wonderful! I have yet to see any negativity or "flaming" on any of the threads nor have I ever even heard any grumblings. The closes I've seen to complaints was when something went down on the MTC Message Boards that, from what I gather, was not so nice toward Cougar owners. Those BC Message Boards are really a great place to hang out...learning, sharing, and caring.

Caring is what brings me to post today. I went on the US boards to surf. Came across the post telling you to list your blogs so we can follow each other and support one another. I went in to start the process of following everyone one-by-one and on the first blog was presented with a plea for help for a fellow crafter. Following the links in that blog, I found Karen's story here: http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2011/08/help-for-krafty-karen.html

My heart immediately went out to this woman. Someone I have not yet had the pleasure to meet online. I arrived at her story through Penny Duncan's blog -- a blog that I frequent due to Penny's lovely creations and her generosity in sharing cut files and her wonderful knowledge. I ask that you read Karen's story for yourself from the link provided above. What I also ask is that you look inside yourself and if there is anything you can do to help Karen, please do not hesitate to do so.

Again, I'm new to the Cougar and have done little to nothing with digital kits. But, I guess there's always a starting point for learning new things. Today I will be learning how to work with digital kits. Won't you join me? Her kits are lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment