Monday, August 22, 2011

Black Dymonz Down...

I was working on my ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) for a swap that I am in at the Village. The theme this month is little known August "holidays." I chose Frankenstein Day, so I wanted to use Black Dymonz to cut out my Frankenstein image so that I could use it on the ATC. When I went to turn my baby on, nothing happened! Nada. Zilch. Zero. It didn't try to come on. It didn't light up and then go dark. It just didn't work at all! I was devastated! I've only used her once since I set her up and cut one little test image. I was beside myself...

But -- the one thing I absolutely LOVE about the Cougar is that their customer service is bar none. I lurked on their message boards for a long time before decided to buy. I was already stuck with piss poor service from the Provo Craft... I didn't want to jump out of that boat and purchase something far more expensive only to be stuck with the same bad service. That is NOT the case with the Black Cat sellers!!! I learned that from the message boards... And then I was able to see it in person. I sent an e-mail to both the US and the UK sellers letting them know the problem. I sent my e-mail at 12:30 a.m. Eastern time -- 5:30 a.m. in the UK. Dawn, the UK rep, responded WITHIN MINUTES. Literally. Minutes. It was 5:30 a.m. in her country and she's up answering e-mails for her customers. How great is that?

She let me know not to worry, that it would be sorted out today. I sent her a response stating that I knew it was just a matter of reporting the problem and they would rectify it for me. She sent me a response and went to bed. Today, the US rep, Sherri, sent me an e-mail letting me know she was on the case and would get back to me today. WOW! That is what I expect from a customer service department -- especially for such a high dollar item. The problem isn't resolved yet -- my baby is still lifeless -- but they responded immediately and I know they are working out the details so that I can get her repaired as soon as possible.

I made this post to let anyone know who might be on the fence to JUMP! Don't hesitate -- you will love the machine and the customer support is UNMATCHED. I have not purchased ANYTHING where I got this kind of response to a problem. I commend both Sherri and Dawn for all of their untiring attentiveness to their customers and their customers' needs. This is one company that you don't have to worry about griping about not getting the response you deserve. These ladies really know how to take care of folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment